These are general requirements for your digital environment
- Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7 and later versions. 32-bit Windows are not supported. For Mac - macOS 10.10 (OS X Yosemite) and later versions.
- Browser type: the latest versions of Google Chrome and Opera. If you run the Product in the incognito window you may enjoy better performance. Incognito window is free of various functionality (like popup and ad blockers) that may block or otherwise negatively affect streaming. Besides, if there are issues in the Product’s operation you can clear cookies.
- The latest NVIDIA, AMD, Intel drivers.
- At least 2,5 GHz processor.
- Graphics card with DirectX 9.0c and H.264 hardware decoding. If your graphics card does not support H.264 hardware decoding you are likely to experience high processor load and, thus, poor streaming image quality.
- At least 4 GB RAM.
- Do not launch other apps, programs or processes, do not open other browser tabs.
- If you run the Product on your laptop, do not connect it to TVs and other screens, monitors, or displays through HDMI, USB, or otherwise. Video output to other devices may result in worse performance.
Here are the requirements to your controllers
- Use computer mice and keyboard connected via USB. Wireless controllers may increase response time or jitter.
- We recommend using the following gamepads: Sony DualShock 4; Microsoft Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers; Logitech Gamepad F310/F510/F710. You may use other gamepads, but we do not guarantee a seamless operation.
- To reduce response time, use wire connection.
Here are the requirements for your Internet connection
Online streaming automatically configures depending on your Internet connection. The quality of your Internet connection defines the quality of the image you observe on the screen.
- 1080p gaming requires at least 15 Mbps stable Internet connection.
- The most efficient gaming experience is possible with at least 25 Mbps stable Internet connection.
- We recommend using a wired Internet connection or 5 GHz Wi-Fi router. Connect to the router directly via Ethernet cable, if possible. If you use a laptop or MacBook with no Ethernet port, we recommend using an Ethernet-adapter that can be connected via USB Type 2.0/3.0, Type-C, or Thunderbolt.
- Ping to servers of the Product should not be above 20 milliseconds. If it is bigger you are likely to have poor gaming experience.