If you experience problems with the connection, e.g., input delay, framerate issue, or video stuttering, please take a look at these general tips for the improvement of your connection.
- Make sure that your Internet connection is not overloaded. Disable as many wirelessly connected devices as it's possible. Even if you use Ethernet, you should unload your Wi-Fi router.
- If you use a wireless connection, please make sure your Wi-Fi router works at the frequency of 5 GHz.
- Close additional tabs in your browser and websites that may use your Internet connection. Here is an example.
- Close all third-party programs and processes on your device.
- Check both browsers: Opera and Google Chrome. Make sure your browsers are updated to the latest version.
- Check if VPN or Adblock is disabled as a browser extension. You can skip this if you use Incognito mode for streaming video games.
- If you use a laptop, disable energy-saving mode.
- Do not change in-game settings.
- Reboot your PC, modem, router.