Prior to purchasing a Boosteroid subscription, you should check your connection with our servers.
- Click the Speedtest icon in the upper-right corner of the website, and wait until the page loads.
Green results are the best you can possibly have. You're probably near Boosteroid's servers. All indicators are more than sufficient to play in a comfortable way on Boosteroid.
Blue results are good enough to play at 60 fps, Full HD 1080p. However, these results can be subject to improvement.
Yellow results indicate a weak connection that can potentially be manifested in the deterioration of the gameplay. At this point, we are not able to guarantee you a good experience on the platform.
Red results are those you don't want to see at all. The reason for this could be a substantial distance between our servers and the place where you reside or, perhaps, you have a merely weak connection.
- You should pass the test at least twice. If you have an unstable connection, the results at different periods of time may vary.
- Please pass the test from the web version of Boosteroid, not from the app.
- Browser-based cloud gaming is not suitable for professional and high-level competitive plays.
- You can unfold our connection improvement tips by clicking the "arrow" sign.